The Forgetful Person's FREE "Instant Recall Machine, " featured in AppCraver's "Top 10 Productivity Apps for iPad, " April 16, 2010 (http://www.appcraver.com/top-10-productivity-apps-for-ipad/).
When you forget something important, is the process of trying to remember it a pain? Not if your iPad/iPhone delivers hints along the way to jog your memory when you're stuck. For online demos, visit http://www.forgetnut.com/solution.html
iQue (FORGET on iPhone) helps you remember what you forgot. iQue is the only iPad/iPhone application based on the psychology of memory association and recognition, with technology that actually mimics the way your brain remembers. It’s brain friendly and best of all, it doesn’t forget! And FORGET is FREE. Get it now.
How can iQue help? Without getting into a long, theoretical explanation of the psychology of memory association and recognition, consider one simple example. It’s often difficult to remember a license plate number – for example, 5BRP11.
Not so if you use iQue to associate 5BRP11 with the term license plate. Now, when you ask for license plate, you can easily recognize 5BRP11 as the license plate number. View the demo 1 on the right.
Finally, you have a choice. Which would you rather remember?
* Marie Joubert or best friend's mom?
* Dr. Shenasa or heart doctor
* psyllium seed or constipation remedies?
* clopidogrel bisulfate or chest pain drug?
* Ghibli Studio or Japanese Disney?
* T-cell lymphotropic virus type III or AIDS virus?
* 3/17/2005 or Johnny's birthday?
* Monterey Lovers Point Inn or ocean view bargain?
* La Couronne Cafe or affordable French Restaurant?
Do you have a real life example how FORGET's innovative technology works for you? How about:
* login and password information that never stops growing
* account numbers and user IDs that looks like Morse code
* medical terms and drug names that sounds like Greek
* historical names and events that you need to study to pass an exam
* technical jargon created by geeks from other planets
* names of special people that would be embarrassing if you forgot
* favorite restaurants names that disappear from memory when you are hungry
* famous quotes or references that you need to defend critical points
* favorite books too numerous to remember and recommend
* important points and highlights that escape you when you need to give a speech
Whatever your stories are, we’d love to hear from you!
Why wait? iQue's patented technology allows even the most scatter-brained people to recall information quickly and easily using their iPhone. Let your iPad/iPhone jog your memory when you forget.
iQue and FORGET are free with advanced features available through iTunes purchase. During promotion period, all advanced features are unlocked! Take action today and start impressing yourself and others with your sharpened "iPad memory".